We create resort-inspired decorating plans for rooms, outdoor spaces and entire homes.
Our full service interior design includes floor plans, three dimensional renderings, furniture specification, material lists, and samples. A live design presentation with refreshments, fresh flowers, and a Look Book is delivered to client.
- You can see how your transformed space will look with our three dimensional, full color renderings.
- No more trying to visualize with a few scraps of fabric and tiny paint swatches.
- You know exactly how much you are investing in your project because we give you flat fees for design services and transparent pricing on all furnishings.
- You receive a design Look Book that outlines your project and includes pictures and rendering, copies of our agreements, and a schedule for installation.
- You can count on weekly updates so you always know the status of your project.
- You are not limited to the furniture selections available locally. We utilize a large network of custom made furniture, exclusive fabrics, specialty lighting, and unique accessories to design a look especially for you.
What to Expect
Looking for help with accessories and art? Try our interior styling services.
For clients who already have furniture and just want professional assistance for finishing touches like accessories and art.
Styling services are also available for entertaining and events.
Our services are broken into phases so you choose how much help you want with your project.
Once you receive your design plans, you can elect to have us do all the ordering, coordinating, receiving, and delivery for you.
We charge a flat fee for these services instead of using a mark-up. That way you pay the same procurement fee for a $1,000 sofa and you do for an $8,000 sofa. We don’t think it’s fair to pay more based on the cost of the item since it requires the same amount of time and effort on our part regardless of the cost.
Procurement services are available only for our interior design and styling clients.
Remodeling or building a new home? Are you overwhelmed by the hundreds of choices you have to make for all the materials and finishes? Let us help you make it easy.
We can make all the selections for you or accompany you to make the selections together for everything including flooring, lighting, cabinetry, tile, plumbing fixtures, paint colors, trim, doors and lighting.
A materials selections binder is delivered to you and your contractor. We develop a schedule for material selections and even include change order forms for you and your contractor to keep everything organized and on track.